Gov Scholarship application registration starts in scholarships.gov.in. Check the application process for applying UGC, Central, State, AICTE scholarships online. Download Application forms and check Scholarships status online.
Scholarships.gov.in is the official website for applying the scholarships in northern states. The southern states from Maharastra to Tamil Nadu have separate Disbursement system, but many small and central aided states need to use the unique portal. Let us know briefly about Government Scholarships and its application formats.
What is the necessity for a GOV Scholarship to students?
It is the basic fundamental right of a child to educate in any medium. But post-independence period India could not achieve the 100% literacy rate. Recent reforms of government has started to aid the financially backward to get a firm education. Government was offering the tuition fees for Pre-Matric students and post-Matric Students until their Post-Graduation. Check the list of Scholarships available in scholarships.gov.in website.
Central Scholarship Schemes 2018:
- ISHAN Uday Special Scholarship for North Eastern States
- Minorities Pre Matric Scholarships
- Minorities Post Matric Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships for Technical and Professional Courses.
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Disabled Students
- Post Matric Scholarships for Disabled Students.
- Top-Class Merit Scholarships for students with disabilities.
- Beedi Workers Welfare Fund Scholarships for Pre Matric, Post Matric etc.
- Cine worksers Welfare Scholarships
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh.
- Scheduled Tribes Scholarships and National Fellowships.
- Secondary Education for National Scheme of Incentive to Girls.
- National Merit Scholarship.
- Central Scholarship scheme for College and University Students.
- Pradhan Mantri Scholarship for Central Armed Forces and Assam Rifles.
- Pradhan Mantri RPF and RPSF Scholarship
State wise GOV Scholarship portals and websites Table:
Basic Eligibility for applying a GOV Scholarship 2018:
It is known to all that government will give the ration cards, Social welfare and aahar cards under food security act to Below Poverty Line people. Now the same is applicable for getting a scholarship from government. Many private organizations are also providing the scholarships and internships. But GOV will give only to the economically backward classes.
Student must study in any government recognized school or institution in regular stream. He must be admitted with aadhar UID Card to verify his profile in scholarship application. The common requirement is an Email ID, Mobile number, Bank Account for scholarship disbursement.
How to track the Scholarship status in online?
Everyone must know that only eligible applicants are allowed to get the scholarships from government schemes. To track their application submission status, one must remember his registration details. Login to the designated the portal and give the registration number, Date of birth etc. Then current processing status was displayed on the screen.